The Fontana Public Financing Authority was established on May 2, 1989, pursuant to Government Code Section 6500 of the State of California (Joint Exercise of Powers Agreement).
Its purpose is to assist in the financing of capital improvements and working capital requirements of the City, the Redevelopment Agency, and any other eligible local agencies. This document sets forth a more comprehensive overview of the rules and policies, the meetings coincide with City Council meetings.
Agendas and Minutes
View available Public Financing Authority Agendas
Minutes are available following approval. View All
- John B. Roberts - Chairperson
- Peter A. Garcia - Vice-Chairperson
- Acquanetta Warren - Board Member
- Janet Koehler Brooks - City Treasurer
- Matthew Ballantyne - Executive Director
- Best, Best and Krieger - Agency Attorney
- Germaine Key - Agency Secretary