How You Can Help
- Pour cooking grease into a metal can and take it to the Household Hazardous Waste Collection Facility.
- Do not pour leftover cleaners, paints, oils, and chemicals down the drain. Instead, take them to the Household Hazardous Waste Collection Facility.
- Keep papers (except toilet paper), feminine products, and other objects out of the toilet. Use the trash can!
The City maintains sewer main lines, as well as service laterals to the property line. To report a problem:
- During regular business hours (Monday - Thursday, 6:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.), please call the Public Works Department at (909) 350-6760
- Outside of business hours, please call the Fontana Police Department at (909) 350-7700
If you are a business and you are connected to the Fontana Sewer system, you will need to fill out a Waste Water Discharge Application: