The Cypress Neighborhood Center offers two facilities ideal for a variety of events and oversees the Seville Park Amphitheater.
- Facilities can accommodate theatrical, dining, and banquet style seating.
- Amphitheater rentals may be required to file Special Events Application.
- Multipurpose Room
- Josephine Knopf Center
- Seville Park Amphitheater
- Available Facility Amenities
- Reservation Process
- Cypress Neighborhood Center Exterior Photo
Cypress Multipurpose Room
- Ideal for wedding receptions, quinceañeras, family reunions, and other large gatherings.
- Stage, audio and visual entertainment available.
Josephine Knopf Center
- Most popular for corporate meetings, small family gatherings, and other events of elegance.
- Additional complimentary outdoor area
Seville Park Amphitheater
- Conveniently located right along the Pacific Electric Trail.
- Can host your next big show for only $25 an hour.
- Any event with an expected attendance of 100 or more guests must fill out a Special Events Application (PDF).
- Visual and Audio System
- Tables and Chairs
- Ice Machine
- Adjustable Lighting
- Submit a completed form to the Cypress Neighborhood Center in person.
- The coordinator will then review the application for approval.
- If approved, an appointment will then be scheduled to review rental guidelines and to pay the security deposit.
- For more information, please contact us by filling out the Rental Inquiry Form, or visit us in person.
- No appointments are needed to see the rental halls.