Fontana, California (May 3, 2023) – Beat the heat this summer and take advantage of the City of Fontana Community Services Department’s many aquatics programs and pool events. With pools opening on Saturday, May 27, there will be plenty of activities to stay active and best of all, stay cool!
This summer we will be offering recreational swimming, swimming lessons, Dive-In Movies, and much more. The events provide a family-fun atmosphere that everyone can enjoy.
- Water Safety Challenge Event: Saturday, May 20 from 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. at the Fontana Park Aquatic Center. This free event helps spread the importance of water safety awareness and drowning prevention to the community. Event will feature live music by the Sugar Rush band, educational booths, local community resources and recreational swimming. And make sure to bring your swim wear!
- Dive-In Movie Nights – June 9 – July 29
- Fridays, Heritage Pool from 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Saturdays, Don Day Pool from 7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Movie starts at 8:15 p.m.
- Regular admission will apply.
- “Swim-2-Win” Swim Meet - Saturday, July 29 from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. at the Fontana Park Aquatic Center. Check-in starts at 7:30 a.m. This event is free and open to registered swim lesson participants.
Take a refreshing dip at one of our community pools:
- Fontana Park Aquatic Center, 15610 Summit Ave.
- Don Day Pool, 14501 Live Oak Ave.
- Heritage Pool, 7350 W. Liberty Parkway
- Miller Pool, 17004 Arrow Blvd.
- Martin Tudor Splash Park, 11660 Sierra Ave.
All aquatic facilities will be open for operations on Memorial Day weekend, 4th of July, and Labor Day weekend.
For more information on all aquatics programs and summer hours, contact the Fontana Park Aquatic Center at (909) 854-5111 or visit Aquatics.Fontana.org.