Art Depot Gallery
Fall Artist Showcase - Tysen Knight
The City of Fontana is excited to announce its Fall Featured Artist Showcase Exhibitor, Tysen Knight.
Knight's artworks will be displayed at the Art Depot Gallery from Saturday, September 9, 2023, through Sunday, November 5, 2023. Gallery entry is free.
We also invite the Public to an Artist Reception and workshops led by Tysen Knight. The workshops allow community members to create artwork alongside a professional artist and learn more about expressionist painting.
- Artist Reception: Saturday, September 23, 2023, 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
- Artist Workshop: Saturday, October 21, 2023, 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
Community members are welcome to attend one or both of the above events. All events are free of charge and held at the Art Depot Gallery. Registration for the Artist Workshop will begin on September 1, 2023, at FontanaCa.PerfectMind.com.
For more information about Fontana Arts programming or the Artist Showcase, contact the Art Depot Gallery at (909) 349-6975 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
High School Artist Showcase
November 29, 2023 - January 7, 2024 | Art Depot Gallery
For more information on the Upcoming Exhibition or Fontana Arts programming, contact the Art Depot Gallery at (909) 349-6975 or e-mail: email@example.com.
Fontana Arts offers four satellite locations (Art Depot Gallery, Steelworkers' Auditorium, Fontana Community Senior Center Gallery and City Hall Council Chambers) for an artist to exhibit their artwork with two different programs to work through.
Featured Artist Showcase:
The Featured Artist Showcase program offers artists the opportunity to showcase their artwork in the Art Depot Gallery and the City Council Chamber Foyer for around eight to ten weeks.
The Satellite Exhibition is an opportunity for artists to exhibit their work at three of four satellite locations (Art Depot Gallery, Steelworkers' Auditorium, and Fontana Community Senior Center). Exhibit location will be based on availability and subject matter. Depending on the venue, the exhibitor will have the assigned venue for six to eight weeks.
If you are interested in exhibiting with the City of Fontana, please fill out an Artist Showcase Application. Email application and required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fontana Arts seeks professional artist to lead workshops and/or demos at one of our Fontana Arts locations (Art Depot Gallery and Steelworks' Auditorium) or art events.
If you practice as a professional artist in visual (painting, drawing, sculpture, photography) or performing arts (music, dance, theater) and you are you are interested in leading a workshop and/or demo, please email email@example.com or call 909-349-6975.
Fontana Arts currently plans three events that happen throughout the City of Fontana all highlighting the arts.
- Fontana Arts Festival is our biggest art event of the year. Typically bringing in 3000 – 5000 people, the Fontana Arts Festival celebrates all facets of arts and culture with an emphasis on creating entertaining and interactive opportunities connecting professional and emerging artists to the community.
- Jazz Fest: A Black History Month Celebration is an opportunity for local black artists, entrepreneurs, and musical acts to share their talent and skills with the community. Held in February, this event draws about 1,000 – 2,500 residents each year.
- La Gran Fiesta: Hispanic Heritage Celebration is a captivating programming that features artists and community booths, a main stage, interactive art activities, cultural games, and delicious food & beverage options. The hands-on art activities highlight artists from a variety of Hispanic countries.
If you would like to be considered a vendor for the any of our three art events, please fill out Vendor Application and email the application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Contact the Fontana Arts at 909-349-6975 for more information.
Fontana Arts seeks candidates with solid instructional skills to enhance our Community Services Contract Class offerings in the Arts. Contract Class Instructors have unique skills or expertise and experience sharing their knowledge with members of the public in a class or workshop setting.
Specific Areas of Interest:
If you interested in being a contract instructor, please email email@example.com or call 909-349-6975.