- Community Services
- Facilities & Parks
- Fontana Community Senior Center
Fontana Community Senior Center
Fontana Community Senior Center to host its Annual Community Health and Resource Fair on June 23, 2023.
For more information, visit Information and Referral Services Tab.
- Friday, June 2, 2023 l 12:00 PM-2:00 PM l Feeding America Riverside l San Bernardino Senior Mobile Pantry Food Distribution l Free Event income requirements vary
- Friday, June 12, 2023 l 6:00 PM- 9:00 PM l Summer Luau Dance l FCSC Membership Priority Registration May 15, General Registration May 22 l Seniors $3 Non-Seniors $6 *Must be accompanied by a senior*
- Monday, June 12, 2023 l 8:30 AM- 6:00 PM l Getty Villa Excursion l $47 Per Person * Additional Fees may apply l FCSC Membership Priority Registration May 17, General Registration May 21
- Friday, June 23, 2023 l 11:30AM-2:00 PM l Community Health and Resource Fair l Community members can expect health care screenings such as blood pressure and blood sugar, as well as housing and legal assistance, and information on health care plans l FREE EVENT, OPEN TO ALL AGES l
For any questions and more information on upcoming events please call (909) 854-5151.
Fontana Community Senior Center
The Fontana Community Senior Center is designed to cater to community members that are 55 years of age and older. Inside this beautiful two-story, 43,000 plus square-foot center, there are many rooms that meet and exceed the needs of Fontana’s seniors where the senior community can participate in classes and activities, as well as rooms for leisure such as:
- Arts and crafts room
- Art gallery
- Banquet and conference rooms
- Billiards room and card parlor
- Computer lab and digital theater
- Library and sitting areas
- Fitness center
- Beauty salon
Members of the Fontana Community Senior Center enjoy a wide variety of exciting programs throughout the year, including:
Information and Referral Services
June 2023 Resource Calendar (PDF)
Senior center resource staff are available via phone Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 1:00 pm to provide information and referral for essential services, including adult and aging services, behavior and mental health services, in-home support services, and more. To receive information and referral services, please contact Fontana Community Senior Center staff at (909) 854-5193.
The Fontana Community Senior Center Resource Department in partnership with Feeding America Riverside l San Bernardino is excited to bring Senior Mobile Pantry Program Distribution Location to the Fontana Community Senior Center on Friday, June 2, Friday, August 4, and Friday, September 1st, from 9:00 AM- 11:00 AM. Seniors 60+ who meet the income guidelines may be eligible to receive FREE MONTHLY food through the Senior Mobile Pantry Program.
Please see the Flyer for more information or call the Fontana Community Senior Center Resource Department at (909) 854-5193.
Feeding America Riverside l San Bernardino Flyer July-September 2023 (PDF)
The Nutrition program has restored its lunch service for dine-in access as well as continues offering to-go meals Monday through Friday. The Fontana Community Senior Center's home meal delivery program has been suspended indefinitely, however interested seniors may contact Family Services Association's meals on wheels program at (951) 342-3057 to see if you qualify.