Mobile Home Program
The City of Fontana is offering loans for the rehabilitation of owner-occupied, mobile home or manufactured homes. Repairs must be done in accordance with the City's program guidelines and homeowner reimbursements are not allowed.
Loans up to $25,000 shall be made available to mobile homeowners living within City limits. Loans will carry a 0% interest rate and forgivable as long as the homeowner continues to live in the mobile home for up to 20 years. Loans become payable upon of sale, refinance or transfer of the property.
A one-time grant in the amount of $5,000 shall be provided to Seniors (62+) or households who have very low income (below 50% AMI). Loans for these households will be for a maximum of $20,000.
- Property must be a mobile home. No other types of housing is currently eligible. To verify that your property is within City boundaries, please search for your address on the City's map.
- Applicant must meet the annual household gross income established by HUD for the program
2023 Income Limits by Household Size
Effective June 15, 2023
|Household Size||GROSS Income Limit |
- Applicant must occupy and be the homeowner of the property to be rehabilitated.
- Income documentation will be required for all adults (18+) that live in the home, regardless of their financial contribution to the household.
Some Eligible Repairs:
- Paint- In and Outside Property
- Window Replacement
- New Flooring - Carpet, Tile, Etc.
- Kitchen Cabinets
- Bathroom Remodel
- Roof Replacement/Repairs
- Electrical Repairs
- Ramps, ADA improvements
Applicants can download both the application and the Lead-Based Paint brochure using links below. The application package, including required documents, can be submitted in person or by mail to the Housing Department:
- Mobile Home Owner-Occupied Rehabilitation Program Application - English (PDF)
- Lead-Based Paint Brochure - English (PDF)
- Mobile Home Owner-Occupied Rehabilitation Program Application - Spanish (PDF)
- Lead-Based Paint Brochure - Spanish (PDF)
Application review timing will vary depending on completeness of application and required documentation submitted. Applications will be reviewed and processed on a First-Come, First-Served basis. Funding is limited.
For more information or to request an application, please call (909) 350-6606 or by email at email@example.com.