- Community Services
- Programs & Classes
- Perfect Mind Assistance
Perfect Mind Assistance
- In your web browser, go to www.FontanaCA.PerfectMind.com/
- Click "Sign Up" located at the top of the page and complete all identifying information and click submit.
- Check your email to retrieve your temporary password.
- Log back in to Perfect Mind using your email address as your username and temporary password. Upon logging in, you will be asked to create a new password of your choosing.
- Congratulations, you have created an online account and are ready to register!
Note: Once your Perfect Mind account has been made, you may add Family Members to your account by clicking "My Info" located towards the top left of the screen, then "Add Family Member".
- Log in to Perfect Mind with your username and password.
- Click on the Activities button (You are able to browse all activities or choose to filter options). Then locate the department for which you want to register for. For activities at the Fontana Park Aquatic Center, you may click here.
- Scroll through the list of activities until you find the type of course you are looking for (for example Aqua Fitness, Lap Swim, Level 1 Swim Lessons). Then click Show Courses on the course that you have chosen.
- Click the Enroll Now button, located towards the top right of the screen.
- Check the box next to the name of the person you wish to enroll from your account. Click Add a Family Member if you would like to add anyone else to your account and complete all identifying information per family member.
- Click Next to continue registration.
- Review/Complete the online questionnaire/registration form then click Next.
- Review the Fees and Extras and click Next.
- Review your cart summary and click Place My Order OR Continue Shopping if you wish to add more activities to your cart/transaction.
- Input credit card payment information then click Complete.
- Congratulations, your registration is complete!
Important: It is highly suggested to click Continue Shopping when enrolling for multiple activities or courses to avoid an error message in which transactions will be blocked for some time.
Additional Information regarding Perfect Mind:
- Your Perfect Mind account will save your transaction and receipt history.
- Staff cannot see your password, however they can manage your login by resetting your password. A new temporary password will be emailed to you in this case.
- Save a credit card onto your Perfect Mind account for quicker transactions. To do this, sign in and click My Info. Scroll down to Finance Info and click NEW. Complete all identifying information and click save.
- Need to pay an invoice online? Sign into Perfect Mind and click on your account. Under Family Member Detail, click Invoices. Check the box of the invoice you wish to make a payment for, then click Make Payment.
- Online registration is highly recommended.
- Classes are filled on a first come, first serve basis starting on your resident or non-resident registration date.
- Accommodations will not be made for participants enrolled into the wrong level. Swim tests are highly recommended prior to swim lesson enrollment to ensure proper swim level placement.
- Classes will be cancelled or combined if they do not have the minimum amount of registered participants.
- Release of Medical and Liability & Assumption of Risk Form and Registration Fee are due at time of registration.
- All classes/activities, fees, times, and dates are subject to change.
THERE ARE NO REFUNDS, TRANSFERS OR CREDITS FOR ANY AQUATIC PROGRAMS. All classes are subject to change due to inclement weather.
- Accepted registration payments: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Checks, or Money Orders. Money Orders or Scholarship registrations must only be completed at the Community Service Department office. Checks must be written out to City of Fontana.
- For security purposes, identification will be asked to be provided for credit cards and check payments.
- A $3 administrative fee applies to all in-person transactions and rentals.
- A $12 fee applies for individuals in the county area directly adjacent to Fontana border.
- A $15 fee applies to all other non-residents (anyone living outside Fontana and not in the adjacent unincorporated county area).
- The City of Fontana does not offer refunds for any Aquatics Programs. A credit may be requested, but is not guaranteed. Only classes that are cancelled by The City will be reimbursed. No reimbursements will be granted for participants not attending classes.
- Credits may be requested before the start of an activity, but are not a guarantee. Credits may be issued if notified at least 24-hours prior to the scheduled programming. Patrons interested in a credit must contact Aquatics staff to attain Credit Form. Credit request will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis by an Aquatics Coordinator.
- Transfers may be requested, but are not a guarantee. All transfer requests (including registrations paid for online or in person) are subject to a $5.00 processing fee. This fee is payable at the time of transfer.
- All participants involved in any City programs or special events are subject to being photographed.
- Such photography may be used by the City of Fontana for marketing and promotional purposes.
- Official City photographers are required to display an official city of Fontana ID badge at all times.