- Living & Visiting
- Ready Fontana - Emergency Preparedness
- Coronavirus (COVID-19)
The City of Fontana is monitoring the evolving Novel Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) situation. We are working with those (and advocating) at the local, state, and federal levels to ensure the needs of Fontana are met. It is important to remember that the virus is still with us. Therefore, we must continue to take steps to protect the safety of our family, friends, neighbors, employees, co-workers, customers, and others.
Daily Coronavirus cases as reported by the County.
|SAN BERNARDINO COUNTY|
340,397 Positive Cases (331,308 Recoveries)
1,000,474 Fully Vaccinated
44,921 Positive Cases
117,173 Fully Vaccinated
*Please note that the data above is found via San Bernardino County's Coronavirus dashboard. For the most recent data changes, please visit the official dashboard here: Desktop view or Mobile view.
For information and resources, please select one of the icons below.
Information and resources highlights:
COVID Testing and Vaccinations in Fontana:
- NEED ASSISTANCE SCHEDULING A VACCINATION APPOINTMENT? Please call (909) 387-3911 or email coronavirus@DPH.sbcounty.gov.
*Please do not call any City of Fontana offices to schedule a COVID-19 testing or vaccination appointment.
Vaccines offered by San Bernardino County:
- Flu Vaccine is available for individuals ages 3 and older.
- Pfizer Vaccine is available for individuals ages 12 and older.
- Johnson & Johnson One-Dose Vaccine is available for individuals ages 18 and older.
To make an appointment:
- For COVID-19 Testing, visit https://sbcovid19.com/testing-sites/.
- For Flu and COVID-19 Vaccinations, visit MyTurn.ca.gov.
- Call the COVID-19 Hotline at (909) 387-3911, Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Please do not call any City of Fontana offices to schedule a COVID-19 testing or vaccination appointment.