- Community Services
- Programs & Classes
- Martin Tudor Splash Park
Martin Tudor Splash Park
Martin Tudor Splash Park will be open for the Summer on Memorial Day Weekend 2023.
Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday
$3 (Weekdays) I $3 (39 Inches & Below) I $5 (40+ Inches)
Martin Tudor Splash Park offers a shaded area, picnic tables, a large splash pad, and two water slides. Children must be 40 inches or above to ride the slides. Please call Martin Tudor Splash Park at (909) 854-8822 for any questions.
|Tuesday & Thursday 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm|
|Children & Adults||$3 (Weekday Prices)|
|Saturday & Sunday 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm|
|39 Inches & Below||$3|
|40 Inches & Above||$5|
Rental times and dates are subject to approval. For more details and available dates and times, please contact the Fontana Park Aquatic Center at (909) 854-5111 or email.
There is a two-hour minimum for all City of Fontana pool rentals. For Community Pool rentals, each additional hour is half the original. A refundable trust deposit of $150 is required at the time of reservation. Deposit does not go toward facility balance. A $52 Non-Resident Fee will be applied to Non-City of Fontana Residents. The entire cost of the Private Reservation must be paid at least 30 days before the date of the event.
|Saturday - Sunday||5:00 pm - 9:00 pm|
|Don Day Pool||1-50|
|Friday & Sunday||5:00 pm - 9:00 pm|
Contact the Aquatic Center at 909-854-5111 or email us to inquire about Martin Tudor Splash Park availability.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations requested at least 60 days prior to the reservation date will receive a refund of all fees paid, minus the deposit. Cancellations requested within 60 days of the reservation will result in a forfeit of all fees paid. All final payments must be completed 30 days before the date of reservation. If the balance is not paid off 30 days in advance, the reservation will be cancelled by the City of Fontana and will result in a 100% loss of all fees paid.
Making your Reservation
- Contact the Fontana Park Aquatic Center to find out if the date desired is available and get further information.
- When ready to book rental, fill out the Reservation Application (PDF) and have appropriate sections initialed and signed. Private rentals will be accepted online through email for Summer 2022. Contact the Aquatic Center at 909-854-5111 to get in contact with our Rentals staff member or email us here.
- Make your final payment of the balance at least 30 days before your event.
- Attend and enjoy your event with the City of Fontana Aquatic Staff!
All rentals are on a first come first serve basis. Reservations will not be taken over the phone and dates cannot be temporarily held.
Questions about rentals? Call the Fontana Park Aquatic Center at (909) 854-5111 or email us today!
- Anyone experiencing any symptoms of symptoms of illness should stay home and refrain from public facility use.
- There are no transfers, credits or refunds for any Aquatics programs. Unattended program, activity registration and/or reservations will not be refunded.
- All persons entering pool complex are required to pay the admission fee; including non-swimmers.
- Proper swim wear must be worn at all times*.
- Provocative and/or thong swimsuits are not permitted.
- Children 6 years of age and younger must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- No person shall enter the aquatic facility without a lifeguard present.
- Swim diapers are required for all children who are not toilet trained.
- A complete head and body shower must be taken before entering the pool.
- Flotation devices are not permitted.
- Pool toys, balls, masks, and fins are not permitted in the pool.
- Hanging on ropes or lane lines is not permitted.
- Hanging, swinging, and sitting on hand rails is not permitted.
- No smoking, alcohol, or illegal substances. Individuals assumed to be under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs will not be permitted to enter the aquatic facility.
- No gum chewing.
- No glass or open flame.
- No running, pushing, shoving or horse play in the pool or on the deck.
- Chicken fights, intentional splashing, and foul language will not be permitted.
- No weapons or items used to cause harm.
- Cell phones, cameras and video cameras may not be used in locker rooms.
- The City of Fontana is not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged articles.
- No animals - with the exception of medical assistance dogs are allowed on deck.
- Emergency equipment is for lifeguard use only. Only lifeguards are permitted on lifeguard stands.
- Diving is only permitted from diving board.
We reserve the right to deny entrance to:
- Persons who are hostile or a threat to the staff and others.
- Anyone who does not follow pool rules.
- Persons under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Children 6 and younger who are not accompanied by an adult.
- Persons with colds, coughs, nasal or eye discharges, open wounds, bandages, etc.
Pool rules are designed for the safety of everyone. The City of Fontana reserves the right to amend these rules for the safety of the participants. The City of Fontana also reserves the right to remove any participants who violate any of these rules or ignores direction from aquatics staff. Failure to follow the pool rules will result in non-admittance or expulsion from the pool grounds.
No Refunds Will Be Issued.
*Aquatic staff reserves the right to have final interpretation of pool rules and proper swim wear.
Martin Tudor Splash Park | (909) 428-8822 | 11660 Sierra Avenue Fontana, CA 92337
For all activities, proper swim attire is required.